Saturday, July 26, 2008

Equal Time

In the interest of fairness, I want to give those on the other side of the aisle equal time. I just want you to listen to this Harvard educated lawyer as he speaks with out using a teleprompter. Go ahead Senator Obama. Thank you for clearing that up for us. Well, what did you expect? I know that nothing I can do will change the mind of those of you who are all set to make history with this guy. I'm just not sure it's the kind of history we need to make in this country. Do you understand now why he doesn't want to do any Town Hall meetings with John McCain? I think before November this transparent shell of a politician will self destruct. I wonder what other unqualified candidates the Democrats have waiting in the wings to take his place. He is going to break under the pressure of this campaign is my prediction. I'll be watching.