Friday, July 25, 2008

Our President

George W. Bush, President of the United States of America. How many of you think you could do the job? I for one don't think I would want it. I for one would like to applaud our president for the job that he has done over the last eight years. I know he is not the most eloquent speaker to ever occupy the office, but I think he is an honorable man. I voted for him because I believed this. I do not always agree with everything he says or does, but I rarely agree totally with any man. He took over the office after one of the most detestable presidencies ever. Bill Clinton has to be the low of all lows to occupy the office. We were weakened as a nation because a draft dodging pardoned felon was allowed to occupy the highest office in our land. He and his wife Hillary continue to drain valuable tax dollars from our U. S. Treasury to finance their opulent life styles. Combine this with a true Idiot in the person of V. P. Al Gore and you have the lowest of the low. Our enemies struck on September 11, 2001 and all the nation was with our president as he formulated a plan of action with our military and all the available data gathering sources at his disposal. I for one cheered him on. I continue to support our efforts in Iraq. Now that he is coming to the end of his tenure in office, and our war effort has cost us in lives and finances, the nay sayers are everywhere. Just like Vietnam. The politicians were cowards and refused to use the force we needed to win the war. People were tired of the losses, and rightly so in that case, and so our boys were vilified for their loyal service. I hope we have sense enough as a nation to never let that happen again. We are at war. All of the politicians on both sides of the aisle who do not show solidarity while our boys are fighting are in my opinion traitors and should be tried for treason and hanged in public. What right does the empty suit, Barak Obama, have to go anywhere outside the United States of America to talk to any foreign power about anything. George W. Bush is absolutely eloquent when compared to Barak Obama without a teleprompter. What do people see in this racist boob? If we as Americans are stupid enough to elect this unqualified nobody to the highest office in the land, then I think we are done for. I am going to continue to pray for our president for as long as he is in office. I know the options are not optimal this time around, but in my book there is only one choice.

That which has always been accepted by everyone, everywhere, is almost certain to be false. - Paul Valery


Click on the title for an entertaining video from Dennis Miller on Harry Reid.

“Who would be afraid of [President Bush]? He’s got a 29 percent approval rating.” —Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who has a nine percent approval rating.

Keen sense of the obvious: “Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s.” —Barack Obama **Thanks for clearing that up.