Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Madness

Now here's a plumber with a sense of humor.


If you were around in 1919 (just before prohibition started) and came upon the following poster:

I mean seriously, would you quit drinking?
This photo was found in a Montana history book.

Wagner's music is better than it sounds. - Edgar Wilson Nye

I don't know what's going on with Blogger, but mine is totally messed up. If this doesn't get fixed soon, I'm going to start over with another service. I have no idea why it has changed the fonts or made many of my toolbars disappear. I am also having trouble with Google. If you have ever tried to get information on what's happening you know the multiplicity of screens you'll go through just trying to find a vehicle to lodge your complaint. Just another example of liberals at work trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing. I'm outa here for today. Pappy