Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lazy, Windy Sunday Afternoon

Beth, has issued a bit of a sissy challenge because we have just finished one meme and she has come up with another one. This one involves telling seven things about yourself that people don't know. She was afraid we would revolt if tagged for another round. So we are sending out a general tag if you feel inclined to complete the exercise.


1. I weighed 147 pounds when I first entered college.


2. I taught high school English for one year before I went into law enforcement. It was a similar career experience, but I got to carry a gun in the latter.



3. This year, I will have been married for twice as long as I was alive before I got married. My wife still looks the same. You already know what I look like. I guess that makes me the lucky one.









4. We moved seventeen times during our marriage.
That's why I look the way I do.






5. I played the Sarrusophone in my high school orchestra. That's the giant sax at the far left. I still have great lung capacity to this very day.








6. I once ate seventeen fully dressed hotdogs at a party. I don't think I've eaten one since.



7. I have never watched a single episode of "America's Next Top Model", or "Survivor.




"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." Groucho Marx