Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Me Worry?

I'm the President of the United States, now what? I have chosen one of the most corrupt politicians in history to be my Secretary of State and the "Good Old Boy Senate Ethics (Club) Committee is giving her the green light. I am spending millions ($150,000,000) on my inauguration while the rest of America struggles. I am planning to continue this spending spree as soon as they give me my official presidential pen. This is historical alright. I'm not even constitutionally qualified to be president, how'd that happen? My nominee for the Secretary of the Treasury didn't pay his income taxes until he was nominated for the position. How funny is that? I am well acquainted with and functionally tied to more criminals than Jimmy Hoffa. No problem since I'm the poster boy for Democrat politics in Chicago. Only in America.
I have no clue how I'm going to pull this off.

We are here and it is now. Further than that all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken