Saturday, January 10, 2009

Headin' for the Inaugural.


Looks like everybody who's anybody in D.C. is heading for the Inaugural. President Bush was caught today sporting his new outfit. Playin' with the Players.

All over the U. S. the Obama train was picking up folks who want to attend. It seems as though the president-elect is already having a big influence as the markets took a big dive following his speech on the economy. I asked the sales associate at a local fast food chain to "Obamasize" my order as I rolled through the "to go" line. She immediately went around the restaurant taking food from other patrons trays and putting it in a big box for me. I could get used to this. But, are we putting the cart before the horse? The Constitution still matters. Watch this.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch. - Michael Friedman