Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time Out till November

I don't know about you, but I already know who I'm voting for. Now that we know for sure who's running, I really can't see any need for further coverage of the candidates or their respective platforms. What happens after this point can only be considered mud slinging on a large scale. If you like abortion as a method of birth control, bigger government, reduction in our military preparedness, ceding all our gains in the middle east, over-regulation of business and industry, increased dependence on foreign oil, increased taxes, apologizing for being white while bending over backwards to validate every other racist group, letting the government control every aspect of your life, embracing every aberrant life style on the planet and almost certain embarrassment by a leader ill qualified to lead, then you are obviously voting for the other party. I will see you at the polls.

The big thieves hang the little ones. - Czech Proverb