Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sharing the Love

I was sitting here this morning rubbing linament on my sore everything, (the second day after a workout is always the worst) and wondering what kind of meaningful balderdash to post today when I decided to check my comments from the West Coast. These usually arrive after I have shut down for the evening. A Woman Who Is, left a comment directing me to her blog to accept an award. I have a number of faithful readers who have blogs that keep me in touch with the more refined side of my psyche and I use them like sandpaper to keep the rough edges from showing. My first reaction, after being flattered that my name would even be considered for an award called "Sharing the Love", was, "I hope Bebe doesn't read too much into this." But, after I went to the originating blog entitled, "Memoirs of a Mommy", I understood what this was all about. I think you will find a visit to this site a worthwhile trip. So I am accepting the award and I will participate in passing it forward. I hope you will do the same.


This award was started to highlight the need for organ donation. The originator's young son received a heart transplant, and the award was created to thank the donor and to draw attention to the need for this unselfish act. I am passing this award forward to three bloggers who I believe share a part of themselves with others.


Carey's Corner - You will see for yourself how uplifting a blog can be when you pay him a visit.

Writing in Faith - An eclectic blog with a big heart.

Love White Linen - If you can't feel the love here you better check your pulse.

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**Memoirs of a Mommy (Click here to go directly to the post explaining the award.)

I just chose three so you would have some choices left. I know we share the same reader pool, so I hope you pass this forward.