Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Better Now

I'm better. I have unloaded all of that pent up political bile. Sheriff PC can rest easy now. The drugs are working. Could you loosen the arms a little on my white canvas jacket? Amazing how restrained we feel these days, when saying the wrong thing (according to the PC police) can get you arrested. Our country used to be the free speech capitol of the world. Thanks to all of you who bravely chose to comment. I know many more wanted to. I'll be back with more Pablum tomorrow. I leave you with a few Will Rogers quotes;

The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.

Diplomacy is the art of saying, "nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

I belong to no organized party. I'm a Democrat.