Friday, May 16, 2008

Cloning Bloggers

Some things have to be believed to be seen. - Ralph Hodgson

Good Morning Blog Land. We had rain this morning. Nothing like sweetwater to bring this old dry soil to life. I know some of you were praying and it looks like you got through. Yesterday, my brother who has been known until now as L. B., (Loco Bro.) in annonymous comments posted mostly on my blog, got more good news from the doctors at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. He is in remission and all his physical markers are returning to normal. Two answered prayers in one day is a good day in my book. Well, you know me, with five months of doing this under my belt I am encouraging new folks to take the plunge. Now, Loco Bro. has created his own blog site. He has become acquainted with many of you from reading the comments you leave on my site. He is also a regular, but previously silent, visitor to your sites. The photos I am posting do not do him justice. They are the only recent ones I have on my computer.


He sent me this photo back during the heavy chemo days when all his hair fell out. He looked in the mirror one day and said he had to laugh because he looked like the comic character, Uncle Fester, from the Addams Family series. He found a cape and light bulb and had his wife take this picture. The picture at the top of the page is his "new hair" picture. It came back and is doing well. I thank you for your support in prayers and comments (which he reads) as he continues to battle to regain his health. He will be blogging at Carey's Corner, so when you have time go by for a visit.