Saturday, October 24, 2009

H1N1 Squared

I spoke too soon. Just when I started to think I was in recovery, I started oinking again. An entirely different set of symptoms added themselves to the dry non-productive cough. I just started eating again today. Bebe said she knew I was really sick when I made it a day and a half without any food at all. I slept for the better part of two days. After checking the symptom list for the Swine flu, I determined I must have had a pretty fair case. I weighed this morning and discovered I lost five pounds. However, I probably should take another look in the morning. I was into comfort food all day as part of my recovery. One of the symptoms not mentioned was an aversion to blogging and Facebook. I hope this stuff doesn't have a part three waiting to jump on me tomorrow. I think I'll get Bebe to spray me with Lysol disinfectant spray in the morning.

I won't have to get a swine flu shot now.