Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thanks Doc


I was back for my second post operative check-up today and feeling much improved. Who could not like a doctor with a face like that. Dr. Steven T. Wright was the object of some pain induced humor in a post last week. I told him I would publish a more complimentary version of the surgery now that I was feeling better. I am breathing better than I have in years. Bebe loves it because I'm no longer snoring. He assures me all is well and will only get better from here. Thanks for really going to medical school and not getting your training on-line. I have re-called the contract that was pending the final outcome of my recovery. I am actually starting to smell things I hadn't been able to for years. With young grandchildren it's not always a blessing, but I'll take it. Smell you later, Pappy