Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wildlife

I know many of you love to walk in the woods and take pictures of birds and various other animals. I'm impressed by your abilities as photographers and identifiers of the wildlife you encounter.
Take a look at these and tell me if you can identify them. They are fairly common so this shouldn't be much of a challenge. But, hey it's Saturday and who wants to tax your mind on Saturday?

Do your best. Write your answers down and keep them handy. I will give you a list of the common names for these little beauties at the bottom of the post.


A. Redd Foxx bird

B. Mallargator

C. Kolaphant

How did you do? I hope you have a great weekend.

We are born charming, fresh and spontaneous and must be civilized before we are fit to participate in society. - Judith Martin