Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to the Gym

I have been trying to get my system back in order both mentally and physically. It has taken me a full day to get this post out. I had great plans to ride my bicycle this afternoon, but alas the front tire tube was punctured. I don't know exactly how that happened since it hasn't left the garage in months. Tomorrow I will get it repaired. I went to the gym yesterday morning, but my bio-rhythms were off just a tad. I did manage an upper body pump, but the rest of my day was shot. I am wearing my workout gear right now and trying to think of something else to do to use a few calories. I am holding my stomach in as I type. I don't have the light on so I am straining my eyes. Yeah, that should do it. I feel better now.
Wow, what a novel program. Should work in most work places. I may need to go back to work. Right now I don't have much wealth to re-distribute. Bebe keeps putting the classifed ads out and open to the employment opportunities section. So far I think I'm over qualified for most of the jobs offered there. It's only been six years. I should be able to find something before too long. In the meantime I am addicted to blogging. I have started taking Hydroxycut to recover the sculpted body I know exists just below the surface. So far it appears to be working on my fingers. I see some definition there. As soon as my stomach goes down I will be able to check my toes.

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous. - Robert Benchley