Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Done All I Can

I hope you have done your homework. I have provided some of the basics not covered in the major network news sources. If you have not voted, I suggest you exercise you right to do so. For those of you still carping about Sarah Palin's wardrobe, consider Obama's recent trip to Hawaii. Regardless of the stated purpose, it was financed with campaign funds as was his summer vacation to Hawaii. He leased a 757 both times for the trip. That's $20,000 dollars an hour just to operate the plane. So much for his concern for all the little people (many from the mid-east) who financed his campaign. I could continue with a long list of things not right about this guy, but I don't think those who are hypnotized by the persona and the rhetoric would read past the first line. I do think the voting numbers (discounting the dead and the unqualified) will surprise the Democrats. I'll see you at the polls.


If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis