Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday - Just Lying Around

I laugh every time I see this picture of Wom Tigley at Bakewell's Church. He did give me permission to use his photos, but he never knows in what context they will appear. Thanks Tom. If you have decided just to lie around this Sunday, you might want to check out the posts by Carey, and Strider. Both are very good devotional thoughts for the day.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday with family and friends. I believe God made this time for you to be able to relax and be peaceful. In your peacefulness you can put aside the thoughts that cloud your mind and focus on the Creator. We need to become like little children again, not worrying about anything. Travel back to that time when we never thought we needed to figure everything out, but just enjoyed it for what it was. This is the place to find God.