Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Queen Ava

All I'm asking is equal time. That brother of mine is such a camera hog. I spend a lot of time with Pappy too. We have a great time until Bubba shows up and then I have to be constantly on guard. He is loud, and he runs at me with toys in his hand. I'm never sure if he will be able to stop before he crashes headlong into my swing. He always seems to want the very toy I'm playing with. In the pool he splashes everybody. I can't just jump in like he can, I have to think about my skin. He doesn't know it, but his life is going to change forever as soon as I learn to walk and talk. He'll wish he had been nicer. Oh, I know he loves me, but he is soooo rough. I have to go now. Can't stay in the sun too long. I need to go inside and pick the proper after swim outfit.

On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time. - George Orwell