Monday, June 30, 2008

Olio



To the Moon

The tracks were laid
right to the Moon,
so Alice took the train.
She finally reached her limit
of hearing Ralph complain.

Dennis Price

Ocassionally I feel a real need to just hit the open road for a week or two. No plans, no company, and no mission. Just a week or two of roaming. When I had my big black V-twin, I would pack my gear and strap it to the sissy bar and head out for parts unknown. I did have to carry my cell phone so Bebe would know I was still in one piece at the end of the day. I hear the call of the highway, but with gas prices so high I'm thinking a long walk might be the answer. This is an interesting bit of video I think everyone should watch. I wish old Newt was running for President, I'd vote for him.



The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action. - Frank Herbert